Re: [MOL] Another mom update [01090] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another mom update

Hi Susan. Go have your huge cry; it'll make you feel better. I'm so sorry to
hear about your sister, she's going to need you. I don't think I could get
thru everything without my sister's support. I know there have been many
times when she's cried because of me. I hate to be the cause of her tears
but I'm glad she loves me, even if it is sometimes painful for her.
We may not be your typical dark, quiet room but we are a place where you can
rant and cry and express whatever emotion you're experiencing. That's what
we're here for. Not only to answer your questions, but to help you along
this journey. Please stay in touch and let us know how your sister is doing.
Take care. Now go have that cry!
Your friend,
Bridget