Re: [MOL] essential thrombocythemia [01087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] essential thrombocythemia

Hi Michelle. The proper spelling for the drug is Agrylin (anagrelide
hydrochloride) and over 2300 people have received it under a compassionate
use protocol. I don't know if you have to be a US citizen or not.?
>From everything I've read, the prognosis appears to be quite positive. I
believe Lillian has sent you some sites to check out. If I can be of any
help, please let me know.
Welcome to our forum.
Your friend,
Bridget