Re: [MOL] Dean! [01086] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dean!

Amocci,
    I'm sorry, some days we all have those "oh my god" days. That day was
one of mine. We are all in this together one way or the other, and we all
need each other. As busy, and tired as I am, some days I feel   I can read
no more or even want to,  I come back later and things are better. I  sit
and count to 10, remembering  that GOD WILL work it all out.  I know I'm not
the only one who at times look at things and  just wants cry,  you know your
not in control. Who even wants to be, as humans we do have those short
comings. I then read on  to see others that are far worse off than hubby and
I are, with knowing that I go to GOD and ask forgiveness for being selfish,
for that is just what it is at the time. GOD  sees fit to give me more
strength to go on. You have all of my prayers as well as GODS blessings. You
also have me as well as all the  wonderful MOLORS to lean on here. GOD will
hold you in his arms and carry you, and your mom that you love, an hurt so
much hurt for. I know he has for me!!  My husband was told he had less than
6 months to live, when GOD showed me the way to these wonderful angels.  For
this I'm am forever grateful to GOD and to the MOLORS. We were told this in
March, at that time he had been sick since the 29th of Jan, but we didn't
know then it was cancer, he was treated for bronchitis only to later find
out it was in fact cancer Our world turned upside down. I can truthfully say
because of the grace of GOD he is going to be ok. The Molors are helping me
as I am helping him. Sorry for the book here. I needed to hold you/your mom
in my heart at this time, feel your needs, and take then to our LORD, leave
then there for him. GOD surround you/your mom, hold, and keep both in
healing hands, amen. Please forgive me for responding as I did at a time
when that was the last thing you needed. xo Dean