Re: [MOL] so many questions... [01082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] so many questions...

Dear...Winn(?),

also.  I've been on a week, although it seems like forever and that I've
known these people forever.  I'm sure someone will get something to you
that will lead you in the right direction to answer your questions.  You
are right in that we are a faith-oriented group with a strong belief in
God and all that He can do for you.  While we try to help ourselves and
make use of what's out there, medically, we all accept that His Will is
always done.

	May I suggest that you, personally, write-email-etc. MD Anderson, or go
on-line for info from a major clinic and perhaps you can glean
information or even a second opinion option.  While the "patient" needs
to be in charge of their own bodies, it never hurts to "offer" them
additional information.

	Also, I'm sure your doctors that you are using wouldn't mind your
inquiring as to where they were schooled, who they trained under, whether
they are in contact with an outside facility re your father's cancer
(especially since it's rare) and which facility it is.  It might ease
your mind.

	At any rate, we are pulling for you and hope to help in any way we can.
I'm sure Miss Lillian will forward some "sites" for your research.  God
bless!

Carol in Memphis