Re: [MOL] Re: bladder cancer [01081] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: bladder cancer

Dear Miss Tonia,

	Well, now there are two of us crying.  A lot of help I am!  It seems it
never rains but it pours.  I only know that God never gives us more than
we can bare, although sometimes we wonder how we can hold up.  Is bladder
cancer serious?  Miss Tonia, is there ANY cancer that's not serious?
Before you think the worst, wait and get all the facts.  They may have
caught it early and he'll be fine.  Or, even late, treatments may do the
trick.  Think positive and trust in God, hon, for He won't fail you.
Keep your chin up!

Lovingly,
Your friend in Memphis,
Carol