Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya! [01079] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya!

Believe me, Tonia there's nothing dumb about your question. In case no one's
answered it yet, URL stands for Universal Resource Locator. It's a means of
document search and retrieval. If you want to read up on it, visit the site
below. It's pretty technical.
Your friend,
Bridget http://www.w3.org/Addressing/URL/URI_Overview.html