Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS! VIRUS ALERT! Carol [01074] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS! VIRUS ALERT! Carol

Whew!

Thanks, Miss Lillian.  Usually, if it's advertising or what, I delete.
Since the memo made no sense at all, I just deleted it.  Never even
noticed an attachment.  I'll certainly be more on the alert.  Why do
people do these things?  If I were dumb enough (and we know THAT shoe
fits!) to open an attachment, how do you get rid of a virus?

Carol in Memphis