Re: [MOL] Dave, send that pity potty to Tonia please.... [01063] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave, send that pity potty to Tonia please....

Dave you had the pity potty last, I know your not on it still.  Yikes, we
would never be able to pull it off of you!  Could you send it to Toni for
us, with a granular creative flare that you do best?

Toni, sorry to hear about your uncles.  You are being surrounded with
cancer; so we will increase our prayers for all of you....hang tough.
Here's the info. you requested.  luv, you lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=bladder+cancer&exec=FAST+Search

more....