[MOL] Re: bladder cancer [01054] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: bladder cancer

Hello Friends:

I wasn't supposed to write my pity potty party till tonight but I want to get
in a preview.  Today I am going with my dad to meet with the team of doctors
regarding his platelets....  I just received a phone call and my dads baby
brother -- my favorite -- has just been diagnosed with bladder cancer.  I
have known this information for 5 minutes now and the first place I thought
to turn was to all of you.

Please tell me is this as serious as I suspect?
Lillian can you pass along some of those famous web sites for information.

Once again thank you.  My eyes are filled with tears as I write this.  Not
only for the news I received but also for the comfort I have knowing my Moler
friends are there.

Most fondly-
Tonia