Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/reply [01051] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/reply

Hey Lillian:

Do you think Millie's reply answered the URL for us??  LOL
I am assuming everyone received her e-mail about limitis plastica.  Am I
correct?
She told me she was going to send it to the forum.

Tonia (the URL dummy)