Re: [MOL] Info Please [01021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info Please

Hi Tom

I was diagnosed with NSCLC and had surgery to remove my upper left lobe this
past
May.

I am currently on Taxol and Carbo.......916 MG and 360 respectively every
three weeks.

I feel great aside from a minor bout with chemo side effects.

I've consulted with an Alternate Medicine MD who prescribed a variety of
supplements.......................green teas, certain roots and mushrooms. My
Oncologist told me to hold off on this advice until after chemo, which I am
doing.

Once your brother gets over the gloom and doom attached to his
diagnosis...........
And He Must Get Over It............................he (and you) will realize
that attitude
is very important to win the battle.

If I can help, let me know

Dave B