Re: [MOL] Info Please [01007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info Please

Dear Miss Pat,

	I am so confused anymore.  As you know, I have BAC.  I was told (as
lately as today) that BAC does not "spread" nor metastasize, but "starts
up" in a different place, therefore surgery would not be effective as it
doesn't spread, but simply starts up in another place (should it happen)
and to cut it out wouldn't stop it if it wanted to start somewhere else.
Also, that chemo and other treatments have not proven (with what little
statistics they have) to be effective.  And yet, I read your scribe and
others and no one seems to have received the same info I did?  I am ONE
BIG CONFUSED!

Carol in Memphis