Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [01002] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

I think that is one of the most hilarious pranks I have ever heard.  I am
still laughing as I write this.  Have a great night and I will hopefully send
some promising news tomorrow evening.

Your moler friend-
Tonia