Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [01001] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

oh no you are hooked
During xmas vacation my father would start a puzzle and my brothers and
everyone would help  one year my brother hid a piece and forgot about it
until we were done and one piece was missing he sent   in by mail a week
later of course we threw the   puzzle away but everyone was so  discussed