Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave [01000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave

Hi David;
    My name is Beav. I have seen your posts but have never replied yet. I'm
sorry to hear of this alarming news of your friend (x boss). I too find it hard
to believe he didn't have some kind of symptom going on that perhaps was just a
cold or bellyache. If he wasn't the complaining kind of person no one probably
knew about it. But I am not surprised too if one is found out to have cancer
with absoulutely no symptoms. Cancer cells are kinds sneaky anyway it seems.
    Not to change the subject, but I thought of you the other day. My husband
and I watched a special on TV with Michael Ball. Britians most popular singer.
We have never heard of him all though when he sang a part of "JesusChrist
SuperStar" I know I had heard him yrs. ago when that album came out. He has such
a beautiful voice and such an entertainer!! We were so uplifted by his
performance...I hope you have heard of him being you are from those
parts.?.......Beav