Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [00999] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

Not really into the puzzle scene, but I have an ongoing date in the family's
rest quarters on his floor with this 2500 puzzle of tiny little flowers.  I
keep hoping someone will either finish it or put it back in the box.  But it
won't go away and I am still trying to finish it.  With my luck, I will come
to the end and it will be missing some pieces.  Then I will definitely have a
pity potty party.  LOL