Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [00994] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

my  mom use to love to read but in the hospital she  didn't feel like it so
we got her audio tapes from some of her favorite authors  also she is into
putting pictures into albums or  giving them away.  Her time is spent mostly
looking out the window though