Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya! [00992] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya!

Lillian,

Now you got me grinning from ear to ear.  Let me know ASAP.  I e-mailed my
friend to send me as much info on this cancer as she can.

As for my pitty party.  Tomorrow I will sit down with a nice glass of wine
and write that invitation to my pity potty party.  No R.S.V.P.'s required.

Fondly-
Tonia