Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [00986] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

Dads cytogenetics were normal.  His doctor expected that.  He said the
Philadelphia chromosome is mostly linked to CLL.  We have been told that as
long as dads counts are at a certain level thay will still do the stem cell.
What that level is , I will find out tomorrow.  Another biopsy will be
performed next week.  He needs to be in remission or very close to it to go
the transplant route.

Please keep me informed on your mothers condition.  The most frustrating part
for my dad is the boredom in the hospital.  He is sick of reading, T.V.,
stocks,  you name it.  My cousin brought a good one for him.  The game
Connect Four.  Heard of it?  It is a math game and has actually made some of
the time pass for daddy.  Always trying to find something to keep him on an
UP.

take Care and thank you for  caring.
Tonia