Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [00978] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

She never had another biopsy but they think she is because her counts are too
good.  Do you have any idea if drs have done any cytogenetic tests on your
dad to see what gene or part of a gene is causing all this stuff it is
suppose to help when trying to decide what consolidation therapy will be
best???  I understand that all the blood counts have to be next to normal for
the transplant since the procedure takes so much out of a patient  My prayers
are with you good luck and stay strong for your dad