Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply [00977] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: I need some information/reply

dad was in the hospital for 6 days and then he went home for 4.  He had a
visiting nurse and on day 4 he became neutrapenic.  Back in the hospital and
there he stayed for 3 more weeks.  He has been home for six days now.  His
counts are low :
WBC 3.6 ( he was on neupogen shots), red stays around 9 and his platelets are
at 3,000.  He received platelets so they are up to 20,000 now.  I am not sure
if they will proceed until his counts are up.  It's doubtful.  Will know more
tomorrow.  Did your mom go into remission?  Is that why they are doing
consolidation?