Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya! [00974] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] limitis plastica/Tonya!

Lillian:
How could I stop loving you guys.  This forum is like winning the lotto!  I
have just been a bit quiet lately.  Having a pitty party for myself but I'm
snapping out of it.

Before I can be of any help I have to ask a real dummy question.  Ready?
What is URL?   Are you laughing????  I promise I am not as dumb as I may
seem.

Let me know and I will see what I can do about answering that.

Tonia