[MOL] CCL or Chronic Lymph Lukemia [00972] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CCL or Chronic Lymph Lukemia

My Sister was just diagnosed with what she said was CCL or Chronic Lymph
Leukemia (CLL).  I would like to obtain more information about this
disorder and it's course/treatment.  Can you please direct me to reliable
information?

Thank you,
Judy

---