Re: [MOL] Pattie! [00967] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pattie!

Dear Lillian...
Thanks for asking!!!  I am fine....starting inservice tomorrow ( I am a
special education teacher in HISD) and the KIDZ come back on WEDNESDAY!!!  I
am not ready for this year to begin at all....my friend witth RCC finishes
her two weeks of treatment tomorrow and then gets all tests redone on the
29th. Everyone keep the old fingers crossed that we have some good news
here!!  Hope all is well with you..... Pat A. in HOUSTON   :>