Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave [00962] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave

Dear David,

	I doubt he had NO symptoms.  Unfortunately, we being the kind of people
we are, we ignore certain symptoms that could possibly tell us our bodies
are having a problem.  Me, I just went for a checkup and whoa, kid,
you've got cancer.  Did I have symptoms?  None that I recognized as such.
 Yet in retrospect, I can see "signs' that should have warned me that
something was wrong.  Subtle signs.  The kind you shrug off and figure
it'll go away.  So, in all probability, your boss DID have symptoms
(perhaps he didn't elaborate on it after-the-fact since he was so ill)
that whomever called you really didn't know about.  No matter how you cut
it, you're not fine one day and dead the next (of disease).  A dry,
persistent cough?  That's a symptom.  No telling how long he had it.  I
have to believe there were other tell-tale signs that he ignored.
That's just my opinion.

	How 'bout you, friends on the forum?  What do you think?

Carol in Memphis