Re: [MOL] Vicci! TO MY MOL FRIENDS [00956] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci! TO MY MOL FRIENDS

Hi Vicci. You sound like one busy lady but bet you're lovin' every minute of
it. And you have to admire a couple who could muster up the energy to get
married in the midst of everything that's going on in their lives! How
wonderful!
I'll be praying fervently that Rich's tumors continue to shrivel away until
they are nothing...
Your friend,
Bridget