[MOL] Re: I need some information [00955] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: I need some information

Does anyone know if the consolidation therapys are rougher than the induction
therapy  for AML?????  My mom is getting chemo for 4 days instead of the 7
day she got in the induction therapy.  She did wonderfully for the 7 days but
I wonder what to expect for the 4 days???