Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave [00954] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rant & Rave

Unfortunately David I have heard of this before. My best friend died 2 yrs
ago in much the same way. Her stomach started to balloon out (according to
her husband she went from having a small pot belly to looking 8 mths
pregnant in 4 days). She went to see her GP, on a Thurs., who sent her right
away to an Onc. to see about setting up chemo tx. The onc. admitted her and
started chemo same day. This was Thurs. Sunday morning she died. The onc.
said it was the fastest growing tumor he'd ever seen.
Just when you think you know something...
Sorry to hear about your ex-boss.
Your friend,
Bridget