Re: [MOL] Hello From Dusti [00938] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello From Dusti

It is with both relief and sadness that I read your message, Dusti. Relief
that you were okay as we were getting quite worried. And sadness that what
many of us feared was keeping you away, was actually the case. It was with a
heavy heart that I read of your mom's succumbing to the battle she has
fought with so much strength and dignity. Such a legacy she has left for you
and your sister! I read the letter from her work and can understand your
pride. She truly was a beautiful person. And you might not realize it but
your mom has been a role model for me since I first signed onto the forum. I
remember I came in search of someone with my rare type of cancer with which
to communicate. You, Dusti, in representation of your beloved mother, were
and are still the only person who I've found. As you so kindly shared her
journey with me I came to admire and respect her tremendously. I have drawn
strength from her courage and if I am ever in the same position, it is she I
will try to emulate. I have no doubt her spirit will be alive to comfort you
for many, many years.
With love and sadness,
Bridget