Re: [MOL] Amocci [00903] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci

Hi Kathy, could you please write me (if it is not too much trouble) and tell
me your story. We just found out today that my sisters cancer is small cell
and we are all falling apart. They started her on chemo today even though she
was just diagnosed today so that kind of scared us. Do you have any idea what
the odds are that she will make it through this. She is a fighter. thanks.
Kathie M.