Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00893] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Miss Beav,

	I asked because I take them for my arthritis.  The new one I'm taking
(and I've been taking it for years) doesn't hurt the stomach (or so they
say).  Don't even have to take it with food, anymore.  Since you
mentioned you wish he could be back on anti-inflammatories, I wondered if
he could use the new kind?  I'm on Celebrex.  Perhaps this wouldn't
aggravate his ulcer(s).

Hugs,
Carol in Memphis