Re: [MOL] Hello From Dusti [00892] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello From Dusti

Miss Dusti,

	I'm new on the forum, but I just had to reply to thank you for sharing
this beautiful tribute to your mother with all of us.  What a blessing
she must have been, and what a blessing YOU are.  Your mother's courage
was no less than your own.  I have heard mention of you many times among
the forum members, wondering where and how you were. I know that they are
glad to finally hear from you and to know what has happened.  I look
forward to chatting with you at a later time.

Respectfully,
Carol in Memphis