From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 4:08 PM
Subject: [MOL] Hello From Dusti

Good afternoon Molers.  It has been a long time since I have checked in.  Somehow I was accidentally cut off from the list and since Mom was getting so sick, I knew I wouldn't be in to work to check my emails so I left myself cut off for the time being.  I'm going to re-sign back on this afternoon and check out the archived messages.

My beautiful, courageous Mother left this world July 31st, (last Monday) at 10:00 a.m. with my sister holding one hand and I holding the other.  In passing, she was as graceful as she was in living.  I cannot fully describe the last couple of weeks with her but suffice to say that I was there to love, comfort, & care for her in every capacity.   She was able to stay at my sister's house and did not have to go to the hospital.