Re: [MOL] Dave [00840] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave

Lillian

Very kind thoughts on your part.......thank you.

In a previous posting I said I wanted to help people on cancer journeys and I
meant it.
I must complete my own journey first and then I'll be figuring out how to
best do what I feel must be done.You can be sure of one
thing.................You Will Never Be Just A Fond Memory!!!!

By the way..............I know I'll be taking part in next year's Long Island
Marathon and
I will openly display myself as a SURVIVOR. I actually completed seven
Marathons
prior to this past May. I think my good conditioning is part of what saved my
life.

Luv
Dave B