RE: [MOL] Interesting Treatment [00833] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Interesting Treatment

Lillian:

Yes it does require surgery and three of them were performed while our
wonderful medical community was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong
with her.  The third one was the one that found the cancer.  Right now she
is done with chemo and is under going pelvic radiation.

What I'm trying to find out is this.  Is there a usual protocol for the
treatment of someone who has a radom spot of endometrial cancer that is not
related to any organ.  There may not be an answer to my question because
this is an uncommon presentation of cancer.

Thanks