Re: [MOL] nearing the end [00832] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nearing the end

Dear Lynn, I pray for peace for you and your father too and I pray that God
will ease your loss not only by filling the empty spaces with lots of
wonderful memories but by allowing your father's spirit to remain forever in
your heart. -chris