FW: [MOL] President Clinton [00830] Medicine On Line

FW: [MOL] President Clinton

Kathleen,
Thinking of you, while I am sitting in damp England.  On a serious note, I
live behind some Army Ranges where they practice their shooting and
manoeuvres, and last year they caught light after a very hot and dry
August/September.  There were plumes of black smoke and the heat was
intense.  I thought that was bad (especially when we were told to leave our
houses as a precaution) but watching the news, I can see that's nothing
compared to what's happening over in the US.

Take lots of care, and let us know how things are.

David
UK

PS:  I'm trying to follow US government stuff seeing as I have loads of
American Buddies now, but am confused. (Remember the Zucchini and Time
Zones!!!!)  This Bush Geezer is he related to the "other" Bush?  Is Clinton
leaving office this year, and finally Republic and Democratic parties are
they the same as our conservative and Labour Parties?
(This is very trivial I know, so only when anyone has the time)

xxxxx