Re: [MOL] nearing the end [00806] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nearing the end

Hi Lynn. Sorry to hear your father in law is failing but I will pray he has
a peaceful passing. How wonderful that he could spend his last days
surrounded by the family that he obviously loved so dearly and who loved him
back. Not many of us can hope for more than that. Go in peace, Lynn and
remember we're always here if you need us.
Your friend,
Bridget