Re: [MOL] Beav [00770] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav

Miss Kathleen/Beav,

	PLEASE, let me clarify.  I TOLD you I wasn't good enough to even BE in
this forum!  I've never taken chemo, or radiation,or anything else for
that matter.  How could I POSSIBLY know what you've gone through, or if
I'd, too, be depressed if I was sick day after day after day.  PLEASE
forgive me if in any way I've minimized anything that anyone else goes
through.  My words were thoughtless and I do humbly apologize.

Carol in Memphis