[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [00769] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

Title: Joke

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with Cancer on your behalf. below are the links for Today's Jokes,and there really Funny...

Joke of the Day Rated PG

Joke of the Day Rated PG

Quickie of the Day Rated PG

NEW !!! NEW!!! NEW!!!

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away free

E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.

Sign-up Here

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-card

Help People with Cancer, Advertise your business Here

Click Here for details.