[MOL] Basil cell cancer [00755] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Basil cell cancer

Hi,

    I was diagnosed with basil cell skin cancer today.  I was told it was
malignant. In the literature that I've read there is nothing on banine vs
malignant.

 I would like to know if all basil is malignant.  Or have I got my wires
crossed.

What are my odds of it spreading? If there are any  thank you

 ANDREW