[MOL] Purchasing Hydrazine Sulfate [00748] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Purchasing Hydrazine Sulfate

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in purchasing Hydrazine Sulfate for a friend of
mine. Is it possible to make wire transfer of money (bank
transfer), since I do not have a credit cart? Could you please
provide me with more information. If you're not able to receive
money this way, could you suggest me some other place where to
buy? What is the price? Is it possible to send Hydrazine Sulfate
over airmail? How about DHL?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Ivan Obrovacki