Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle [00744] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle

I know what you mean, Kathy. What really gets me is when I give Sox a treat
that he decides to save for later. Being not very trusting, he has to hide
it of course! Problem is he'll spend 5 whole mins digging and burrowing and
pushing the treat into the "secret" place, which is often in plain view.
He's even hidden it under my leg when I've been sitting on the couch. He
then gets most distressed if I happen to get up and leave his treat exposed.
Forgive me all but I have no spouse, no kids, and no grandkids to talk about
so you're stuck with my dog stories. LOL
Your friend,
Bridget