Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks! [00737] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Radiation-Kathy, Thanks!

Hi again Carol;
    My husband takes Wellbutrin. It too is used for people to quit smoking. It was
prescribed to him for depression. It really works good for that. We had to go
through a review of the insurance medical board for him to be able to have it. I
insisted on this because when we were on hospice once before a pshc. eval. was done
because he was suicidal and it has really helped him. He even laughs in his sleep
sometimes. I had to talk to the head haunch that okays meds to activate the medical
review......Beav