Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital [00736] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mexican Hospital

Carol;
    Thankyou for responding.. My husband keeps alot of his beliefs to himself. He
loves to watch "touched by an angel", and we have had alot of really spiritual
talks but Satan is something he has a hard time comprehending. I try to keep it
simple for him. Good and bad. He knows the basics and I feel he is working on
preparing himself for his journey that lies ahead. He has received not so good
news from the docs. but they are not God and really don't know how much time he
has but I think a person listens to their body and that is why I think he is so
much more emotional.  Life is such a trip!! I have been working on my own faith
too. Have you ever gone fishing in Montana??? Love u..........Beav