[MOL] Carol [00705] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carol

Carol,

    Just read your email about offending me - that's absolutely not possible!  This group gives such good advice, hugs, and support.  I need to hear from all sides of the issues to try to help my mom - or back off when I need to.  I value your opinion and do not think less of you for your views.

    My modem at home crashed (lightning strike) so I'm forced to check my AOL mail from work.  I'm squeezing it in when I can and can't answer as soon as I'd like.

Hugs all!

Susan C.