Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle [00704] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle

Hi, Bridget:  Same with Button.  She has her own toy box, and gets very upset
when anyone puts all her toys in there.  She immediately gets them all out
and scatters them all over the house.  She has a little bed, too, lined with
sheepskin.  Before she lies down in it, she digs a little hole (not
literally) in the middle of it, circles around a couple of times, and then
plops down and emits a heavy sigh.  I love my other dogs, too, and they're
smart and well-behaved; they just aren't the clowns this little one is!

Love, Kathy