Re: [MOL] faith healings [00701] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] faith healings

Miss Charlotte,

	Your Proverbs quote struck a chord.  I have it hand-painted and framed,
hung on the wall by my bed (a 5x7).  Every night when I go to bed, I look
at it and remember, because somewhere during the day, I'll get mouthy
about something.  It always reminds me to be still and remember that He
IS God and knows all the answers, as well as all the questions.

Carol in Memphis