Re: [MOL] Amocci [00696] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amocci

Dear Amocci:  I am a small cell lung cancer survivor.  Is there anything I
can do to help?  I do have quite a bit of information on the subject, as you
can imagine. Nancy's husband, Don, has sclc, too; however, right now Don
isn't feeling particularly good.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kathy in Boise