RE: FW: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian [00689] Medicine On Line

RE: FW: FW: [MOL] Dog Ob./ David/Lillian

Bridgett
Hi, I am very complimented to be called a dog !(?)   Like most things in my
life, (this forum, my current job) I sort of fell into it by accident.  I am
a soft touch, and when asked for help, generally do so.  About 5 years ago,
I was asked to help out at a dog training schools christmas party (Yep for
the dogs more than the people) and sort of stayed around ever since.  I was
taught by one of the current trainers, and had to take a formal course, and
since then I'm looking into doing a Canine Behavioural course.  It means I
can then become a human and dog psychologist...................

Its very addictive, and I desperately want my own dog (At the moment, I have
to make do with my 11 fish) but being a responsible dog pre-owner, I know
that I can't have one.